trechos...


Título auto-explicativo. Algumas músicas, pensamentos, enfim... basicamente músicas.

SET DAMIEN RICE

"Amie come sit on my wall
And read me the story of O
And tell it like you still believe
That the end of the century
Brings a change for you and me" - Amie.

"And I die when you mention his name
And I lied, I should have kissed you
When we were runnin' in the rain" - Cheers, Darlin´.

SET GARDEN STATE

"They will see us waving from such great heights
"Come down now" they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away
"Come down now" but we'll stay" - Such Great Heights, Iron & Wine

"So let go, jump in
Oh well, whatcha waiting for
It's alright
'cause there's beauty
in the breakdown" - Let go, Frou frou

2 Response to trechos...

  1. Ana Laura says:

    "'cause there's beauty
    in the breakdown"

    Oh, sim, claro! Is sooooooooooo beautiful! Meu sonho é morrer num hospício ninando minha bonequinha.(?) hahahaha!


    I like this song!

  2. Ana Laura says:

    Benzinho, pr'aquele texto bastou minhas próprias críticas. Não há nada a ser dito que amenize ou agrave-as. Sabe quando cê tenta passar pro papel algo que tá te apertando a garganta? É mais ou menos isso. E parece que sou eu mesma que devo me enforcar. hahahaha!

    Outro.